Inspiring Florida and South Georgia students, one grant at a time!
Get awarded for up to $10,000 for programs and activities that help area students.
McDonald’s restaurants throughout Florida and South Georgia are fueling the imagination, education and growth of area students with Golden Grants, a local program that supports individuals, educators, programs and organizations serving students grades K–12.
Grants will be awarded in the following amounts based on creativity and hands-on application of projects:
- Three grants awarded in the amount of $10,000
- Seven grants awarded in the amount of $5,000
- Twelve grants awarded in the amount of $2,500
- Five grants awarded in the amount of $1,000
- Total: $100,000
Qualifying activities include the following, as long as need is demonstrated:
- Arts activities
- Education initiatives
- COVID-19 relief-related efforts
- Mentorship and empowerment programs
- After-school programs
- Community service
- Sports activities
Click for eligibility requirements.
Applications Open: Monday, August 8, 2022
One application per program/initiative/organization will be accepted.
Application Deadline: Friday, September 9, 2022
Winner Announcement: October 2022