Inspiring Florida and South Georgia students, one grant at a time!
Get awarded for up to $10,000 for programs and activities that help area students.
McDonald’s is proud to support our local communities through the Golden Grants program to help non-profit organizations that serve children from ages 5 -18, including those in grade levels K-12.
Grants will be awarded in the following amounts based on creativity and hands-on application of projects:
- Three grants awarded in the amount of $10,000
- Seven grants awarded in the amount of $5,000
- Twelve grants awarded in the amount of $2,500
- Five grants awarded in the amount of $1,000
- Total: $100,000
Qualifying activities include the following, as long as need is demonstrated:
- Arts activities
- Education initiatives
- Mentorship and empowerment programs
- After-school programs
- Community service
- Sports activities
Click for eligibility requirements.
Applications Open: Monday, May 1, 2023
One application per program/initiative/organization will be accepted.
Application Deadline: Friday, September 15, 2023
Winner Announcement: October 2023
Click for the list of 2021 winners.
We want to thank you for the hard work, dedication to teach our next generation of leaders, and your participation in our 2022 Golden Grants.
Here is the timeline for our next steps:
● January: Judges will review all entries
● February: We will email all the winners
● February: Winners ceremony
Click here for the list of 2021 winners.